YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO LEGAL ADVICE ISPROVIDED BY US OR THE ParDONE PLATFORM AND NO SOLICITOR-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP ISFORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US.
YOU WILL NOT PROVIDE OR TRANSMIT TO US OR THEPLATFORM ANY INFORMATION THAT IDENTIFIES ANY INDIVIDUAL, INCLUDING ANY CLIENTSOR CUSTOMERS OF YOURS.
3. Removal of Canadian Criminal Record:
(i) After your file and fines have been paid in full and your statutory eligibility date has been met, it takes approx. 6-24months to complete a purge or photograph and fingerprint destruction and approx. 12-24 months to complete the pardon/record suspension process, and subject to change. Unpaid files and unpaid fines will slow or stop the process. ParDONE can only confirm fines are outstanding once we have received your court documentation.
(ii) ParDONE does not have the authority for the removal of occurrence or incident reports, and prohibition orders, which auto-delete, free of charge, upon eligibility; or certain offences which will appear on a police clearance specific to the vulnerable sector or remain on the sex offender registry (if applicable).
(iii) If it is necessary, you are responsible for obtaining a local police check(s) and paying applicable police and federal government processing fees.
(i) As your file proceeds, any balance owing will be charged to the credit card on file. All files must be paid in full within 6 months of initial payment. An overdue balance fee of $75 + HST will be applied to outstanding balances after this time and fee increase will apply. Partial refunds up to 7 days of initial payment after which time no refund will be issued. Monies paid to ParDONE In care used to pay for certain government fees and disbursements, and towards gathering information and documentation, communicating with the various government organizations, preparing and completing the required documents and supporting materials, submitting requests and other documents to the appropriate organizations and completing applications for submission. Final decisions rest solely with the government.
(ii) Government fees subject to change without notice.
(iii) Federal legislation subject to change without notice. A refund cannot be issued based on the outcome of legislation changes.
(iv) It is your responsibility to:
(a) contact ParDONE Inc if you move or change your telephone number(s) or email address;
8. Authorization authorize ParDONE to act on my behalf in having my Canadian criminal record pardoned, or my photograph and fingerprints purged, or destroyed(whichever is applicable) or in acquiring a U.S. Entry Waiver. I authorize ParDONE to:(i) communicate with all government or government related organizations, including the RCMP, DHS/ARO, local police service(s) and courts which may be of assistance in this matter;(ii) take all reasonable steps and actions to assist me in this matter;(iii) if necessary, transfer my file to legal counsel who will then have my permission to act on my behalf.
9. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use You will not, without our prior written permission, use the ParDONE Platform or the Content for purposes other than the Permitted Use. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not (and will not attempt to), and will not permit anyone else to (or attempt to): (a) “frame”, “mirror”, “deep-link” or otherwise incorporate the ParDONE Platform or the Content or any part thereof on any website; (b) access, monitor or copy any part of the ParDONE Platform or the Content using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means; (c) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Content or the ParDONE Platform or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the ParDONE Platform; (d) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the ParDONE Platform; (e) use the ParDONE Platform or Content as part of any service for sharing, lending or multi-person use; (f) circumvent, disable or defeat any of the security features or components, such as encryption functionality, that protect the ParDONE Platform; (g) copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transfer, sell, publish, broadcast, perform, transmit, publish, license or circulate in any form any part of the ParDONE Platform or the Content; (h) create derivative works basedon the ParDONE Platform or the Content, in whole or in part, or to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise exploit any part of the ParDONE Platform or the Content; (i) use the ParDONE Platform in a manner that violates the rights (including, but not limited to intellectual property rights) of any third party; (j) upload to or transmit through the ParDONE Platform any information, images, text, data, media or other content that is offensive, hateful, obscene, defamatory or violates any laws, in each case as determinedby us in our sole discretion; or (k) except as expressly permitted and enabledby the ParDONE Platform, save, download, archive, or otherwise copy any Content(including, without limitation, any classifying questions or questionnaires available on the ParDONE Platform).
10. Third Party Websites The ParDONE Platform may provide links to third party websites. We do not endorse the information contained on those websites or guarantee their quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The content in any linked website is not under our control, and if you choose to access any such website, you doso entirely at your own risk.
11. Viruses The downloading and viewing of Content is done at your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the ParDONE Platform or the Content are compatible with your computer system or that the ParDONE Platform or the Content, or any links from the ParDONE Platform or the Content,will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrityof your computer system, and you are responsible for the entire cost of anyservice, repairs or connections of and to your computer system that may be necessary as a result of your use of the ParDONE Platform.
12. Communications Not Confidential We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through the ParDONE Platform. You understand, agree and acknowledge that we cannot and do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the ParDONE Platform.